To get InstantTeX and teTeX 1.0 up and working together,
Other useful things in this directory are UT article
class for LaTeX2e (with much more attractive defaults than the
standard LaTeX article class) and
a HyperTeX-aware bibtex style file. It comes
in two versions: the regular one
and this one, which differs only in that it does
not decapitalize article titles. In either case, the eprint field,
if present in a bibtex entry, gets turned into a clickable link to the preprint at arXiv.org
- Get and install the teTeX 1.0.6 binaries
- Get and install the teTeX 1.0 texmf distribution, from here
or your nearest CTAN site.
- Run texconfig and try TeXing a few documents to make sure
your command-line version of teTeX is working as you expect.
- Get and install the InstantTeX package from
- To get these to work with teTeX 1.0, you need a version of TeXview.app
with kpathsearch (web2c 7.2) support.
This one, due to
Gregor Hoffleit, also
has HyperTeX support
and works well with InstantTeX. Make sure it is the one set to open
- As for the InstantTeX package itself,
the only thing that needs replacing is TeXWorks.app